Are you excited about imaging? Are machine vision, optics and cameras your passion? Does working in a young and growing company with great co-workers sound like your dream? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
With us, you can:
- Enjoy a modern work culture with zero bureaucracy and do meaningful work every minute of the day
- Be part of a hard-core engineering team
- Use your skills fully and learn new things every day
- Work on products for global markets and international customers
Grundium builds on strong experience in imaging and location technologies. We innovate and develop complete customer specific systems, as well as our own products, focusing on industrial machine vision, and the health and medical sectors.
If you have what it takes to be a part of our innovative and enthusiastic team, follow our open positions or send us an open application.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are now looking for an Embedded SW Engineer to join our enthusiastic project team.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science or similar area
- At least 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in embedded software development
In addition to the qualifications listed above, you might also have experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Cameras and/or image processing (as a minimum, working knowledge of these areas)
- Linux kernel driver development
- ARM based SOC architectures