Grundium is a VC-funded EC Horizon 2020 SME Champion, manufacturing the world’s first smart and portable digital microscope scanner. Our mission is to break the biggest barrier in digital pathology and make professional medical services available to everyone. The scanner is sold globally, with fantastic reception in leading medical institutions, such as cancer centers, in North America and Europe.
We are now looking for a Software Quality Professional to join our growing development team in Tampere. We are developing web-based, remote-usable digital microscopy devices and systems, which rely on cloud backend services. You will join the team developing the microscope of which cloud services are a critical part.
In this position your primary tasks are related to quality assurance of our digital microscope devices and the software in it. Your tasks also include developing the testing asset and quality assurance processes that make the state-of-the-art microscopy devices to be reliable. We expect you to have some experience in C/C++, Python, modern QA tools, Linux, and testing of embedded systems.
An ideal applicant should have some:
- Experience and knowledge of testing of embedded systems
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience of Python language
- Experience of using & developing testing systems (e.g. Jenkins, Robot Framework, etc.)
- Relevant studies in computer science or similar field
- Fluent written and verbal English
We greatly value:
- Experience in image processing techniques
- Experience in testing web based applications
- Experience in SQL
- Fluent Finnish language skills
What we offer:
- Meaningful work developing an interesting product
- Support from Grundium’s interdisciplinary team of experts
- Competitive salary and incentives, for example above normal healthcare benefit, lunch and phone benefits, sport/culture vouchers and personal travel insurance
- Opportunity to steer your role towards your own preferences
Are you ready to do something important and real? Then be a part of Grundium’s team! Send your CV, cover letter and your earliest possible starting day with your salary request as soon as possible. If you have a GitHub-profile or programming samples, feel free to share them with us. Please convert your application documents into PDF-format.
We will go through the applications as received, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process contact Kimmo Alanen (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 581 6867).