Grundium is a VC-backed EC Horizon 2020 SME Champion, developing the world’s first smart and portable digital microscope scanner. Our mission is to break the biggest barrier in digital pathology and make professional medical services available to everyone. The scanner has been presented to leading medical institutions, such as cancer centers, in the North America and Europe with fantastic reception.
We are searching for a (Senior/Lead) Mechanics Design Engineer to join our growing development team in Tampere. With us you will be developing range of revolutionizing medical devices to global markets. You will be engineering with high-tech premium materials and innovating in a cross-disciplinary team of best experts in their field. We make only unique products.
Requirements for the applicants:
- Excellent skills in 3D modeling and 2D manufacturing drawing (preferably with Solidworks)
- Relevant design experience; CNC machined precision parts and their surface treatment methods, injection molding, 3D printing
- Pragmatic attitude for agile design and prototyping
- Capability to work with suppliers
- High capability for problem solving and creating innovative solutions
- Relevant studies in computer science or similar field
- Fluent written and oral English
What we see as an advantage:
- Previous experience of designing small electromechanical systems with high precision linear movement
- Previous experience of designing mechanics involving optics
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop revolutionizing products for global markets in a fast-growing super talented team
- Support from Grundium’s team of experts
- Competitive salary and incentives, for example above normal healthcare benefit, lunch and phone benefits and sport/culture vouchers
- Chance to steer your role towards your own preferences
Do you see yourself as a part of Grundium’s team? Send your CV, cover letter and your earliest possible starting day with your salary request to email@example.com.
We will go through the applications once received, so please apply as soon as possible.
For more information regarding the position and the recruitment process you may contact CEO Mika Kuisma +358 50 354 6952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.